Obstetrician and Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
+60 75 601000
- more than 17 years
- Consultant & Head: Gleneagles Medini Hospital, Iskandar Puteri, Johor; Malaysia, 2015-now
- Consultant: Nilai Cancer Institute, Nilai, Malaysia; 2014- 2015
- Sessional Consultant: Assunta Hospital, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia; 2013-2015
- Sessional Consultant: ParkCity Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2013-2015
- Sessional Consultant: Damai Service Hospital(Melawati), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2013-2015
- Consultant & Senior Lecturer: University Malaya Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2008-2013
- Specialist: Selayang Hospital, Selayang, Malaysia; 2006-2008
- MBBS: University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 1998
- Master in ObsGyn: University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2006
- Member of MObGyn: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2006
- Member of MRCOG: London, UK; 2007
- Certified Member of BSCCP/RCOG: London, UK; 2011
- Certified Member of GynaeOncologist Ministry of Health: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2012
- Member of International Gynecologic Cancer Society: USA; 2009
- Member of European Society of Gynaecological Oncology: Prague, Czech Republic; 2012
- Council Member of Malaysian Gynaecological Cancer Society: Malaysia; 2015
- Member of Academy of Medicine: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2012
Board certifications / Medical licenses
- Certified GynaeOncologist by the Malaysian's Ministry of Health
- Certified Colposcopist by the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- A A International
- Asia Assistance
- International Asisstance
- International SOS,
Something about meDr. Zaharuddin Rahmat Mohd Rawi started his medical career at the University of Malaya where he completed his MBBS and Masters in Obstetrics and Gynaecology before completing his fellowship training in gynaeoncology. He is a certified colposcopist by the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology and certified gynaecologist by Malaysia’s Ministry of Health.
Dr. Zaharuddin is in private practice at Gleneagles Medini, a state-of-the-art tertiary hospital renowned for its world-class facilities and quality diagnostics. He has over 17 years of experience covering an extensive range of gynaecological and obstetrics services including the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of gynaecological cancer such as uterine, cervical, and ovarian cancer. He also offers colposcopy, keyhole surgery, treatment of tumours, and general obstetric and gynaecology services.
Dr. Zaharuddin is a member of the Academy of Medicine (Malaysia), European Society of Gynaecology Oncology (ESGO), and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (London).
One more thing about me: Hot and spicy food is my favorite meal.
Suite 511A, Specialist Clinics, Level 5; Gleneagles Medini Hospital; No. 2 Jalan Medini Utara 4, Medini, Iskandar Puteri, Johor, Malaysia
Dr. Zaharuddin Rahmat
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Zaharuddin Rahmat, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.