- Over 19 years of private practice
- Municipal Hospital Miguel Couto, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Medical Degree (MD), Fundaçao Tecnico Educational Souza Marques, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Glaucoma Specialty, Oculistas Associados
- Fellowship in Glaucoma, Ophthalmic Consultant of Boston OCB, Boston, USA
- Fellowship in Cornea, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York, USA
- ￼￼Fellowship in Cornea & Glaucoma, Escola Paulista da Medicina, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Fellowship in Glaucoma & Cataract, Marseilles, France
- Brazilian Society of Ophthalmology
- Brazilian Society of Glaucoma
Board certifications / Medical licenses
- CRM: 52- 63178-7 RJ
One more thing about me: I have worked as the ophthalmologist examiner of several professional soccer teams in Brazil, including the national team.
Xavier Da Silveira 45, Room 1003, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Dr. Taly Ajdelsztajn
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Taly Ajdelsztajn, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.