- more than 30 years
- Orthopeadic training, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Arthroscopic Preceptorship, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Prolotherapy Training, American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine.
- Medical Degree, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico City
Board certifications / Medical licenses
- Mexican Association of Orthopedics + Traumatology
- International Affiliate Member of the AAOS (AMERICAN ACADEMY OF ORTHOPADIC SURGEONS).
One more thing about me: Favorite travel destination: Europe + Israel
PRADO SUR 290 LOMAS DE CHAPULTEPEC, Mexico City, Mexico
Dr. Mauricio Arouesty
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Mauricio Arouesty, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.