- more than 28 years
- Pediatric Residency, Hospital Parc Tauli, Sabadell (Barcelona), 1988-1991
- PICU Fellowhip, Hermann Hospital, Houston, 1994-1995
- Registrar PICU, New Children’s Hospital, Sidney, 1999
- Several Pediatric outpatient clinics, Barcelona, 1992- present
- Medical Doctor, Barcelona, Spain, 1986
- Specialty of Pediatrics, Barcelona, Spain, 1992
- Asociacion española de Pediatria,v1992-present
- Asociación catalana de Pediatria,v1992-present
- Asociación Española de Pediatria Extrahospitalaria,1992-present
Something about meHaving traveled, lived and worked abroad with small children myself, can easily empathize with travelers and expats.
One more thing about me: My favorite activity is to travel with my family and specially if it involves adventure sports like canyoning or scuba diving.
Carrer Francesc Pérez Cabrero, 19-21, Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Maria Dolores Terradas
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Maria Dolores Terradas, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.