- head of dental department, Asaka Hospital, Koriyama, Fukushima, Japan, 4
- B.S., University of New Mexico, USA, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 1976
- DDS, Ohu University, Japan, koriyama, Fukushima, Japan, 1980
- active member, Japan Dental Association, Japan, 2016
- International member, american association of Periodontology, USA, 2016
- Associate member, American Association of Endodontists, USA, 2016
- American Laser Dentistry(certified), USA, 2016
- American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry, USA 2010
Board certifications / Medical licenses
- The Japan Dental Association "License #57440"
- I can provide the receipt and dental record for insurance purpose.
Something about meI am a seasoned and experienced English speaking dentist.
One more thing about me: I like to travel to Kyoto Japan, and to ski in Japan.
PremisesAccessible to disabled people
Accessible without steps
Child friendly area
Near public transportation
On ground level
Refreshment (water/coffee/tea) available
Surronding AreaAnalysis laboratory: Nearby
Bars / Restaurants: Nearby
Garden / parks: Nearby
TravelersInternational travelers friendly
Private patient only
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
4-5-2 Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan
Dr. Kazuya Nakashima
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Kazuya Nakashima, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.