Obstetrician and Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
- CEO, Fertility Center Cancun, Mexico
- Director, partner and founder, Fertility Center Cancun, Mexico
- Lecturer of the Developmental Biology course of Medicine, Anahuac University of Cancun, Mexico
- Director, partner and founder, Mexican Institute of High Technology Reproduction
- Co-Chairman, partner and founder, Valencia Infertility Institute, Mexico
- General Practitioner (GP), Anahuac University, Mexico City
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN), Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México (UAEM)
- Master’s Degree (MS) in Human Reproduction and Reproductive Endocrinology, University of Valencia, Spain
- Member of the Latin America Network of Assisted Reproduction (RED)
- Obtained the recognition of distinction for brilliance in Academics and Research for the benefit of Mexico
- Member of the Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics of the State of Mexico
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Member of the Mexican Council of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of the Mexican College of Specialists in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Board certifications / Medical licenses
- Consejo Mexicano de Ginecología y Obstetricia A.C
- Colegio Mexicano de Especialistas en Ginecología Y Obstetricia A.C.
- Colegio de Ginecología y Obstetricia del Estado de Quintana Roo
One more thing about me: I love golf, reading, and traveling around the world, especially Europe and Asia.
Av. Tulum Lt. 3 Mz. 1 Sm. 9 Planta Baja, Cancun, Mexico
Dr. Jose Gaytan
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Jose Gaytan, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.