- more than 23 years
- Psychologist, Body Help, Barcelona, 6 years
- Psychologist, Instituto de Neurociencias, Barcelona, 1 year
- Psychologist, Hospital Quiron, Barcelona, 2 years
- Psychologist, Private Practice, Barcelona, 14+ years
- Psychology, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain, 1994
- MBA, ESADE, Barcelona, Spain, 1996
- Member, Colegi Oficial de Psicòlegs de Catalunya, Barcelona, 2002
- Member, Academia de las Ciencias Médicas, Barcelona, 2006
- Member, Antiguos Alumnos de Esade, Barcelona, 1998
Board certifications / Medical licenses
- Sanity Registration nº E08612660
- Colegio Oficial de Psicólogos de Barcelona, member number 12.423
- An invoice for every session can be made for any insurance that makes partial or full refunds.
Something about meMy therapy is, first of all, very much focused on the relief of the patient’s painful symptoms. Then it shifts to solving the difficulties of the patient in a practical and pragmatic way. The therapy is generally brief.
One more thing about me: I enjoy music, cinema, practicing sports and spending time with my four kids and husband.
Carrer del Capità Arenas, 21 , Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Joanne Hadida Isvy
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Joanne Hadida Isvy, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.