ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Specialist
- more than 12 years
- Consultant ENT Surgeon (Attending), St Georges Hospital & Medical School, London, 12 years
- BSc, London (Imperial College), London, 1991
- MBBS, London(St Bartholomews), London, 1992
- MD, Leicester, Leicester, UK, 2004
- FRCS (ORL_HNS), Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, 2004
- FRCS (CSiG), Royal College of Surgeons, London, 1994
- FRCS (oto), Royal College of Surgeons, London, 1996
- FACS, American College of Surgeons, Chicago, 2006
Board certifications / Medical licenses
- Specialist Register GMC for Otolaryngology number 3666865
Something about meWith over 12 years of experience as a consultant ENT surgeon in a major London hospital, I can provide a high quality, experienced and care driven service. My specialist expertise is in all manner of ear disease including infection and balance disorders, but I see and treat a variety of general ENT problems through my clinics in Chelsea and Wimbledon. I am happy to look after adults and children.
One more thing about me: I love to travel, any excuse and medical meetings are a good one. I've lived and worked in Sydney and Boston and travelled extensively in the US and Australia and these are my two favourite towns!
The Lister Hospital, Chelsea Bridge Road, London, United Kingdom
Dr. David Selvadurai
There are no reviews yet for Dr. David Selvadurai, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.