- more than 15 years
- Lecturer on injury prevention, Harbour Dance Centre, Vancouver, Canada
- Guest lecturer at various businesses discussing work ergonomics and injury prevention
- previous Head Trainer, Burnaby Lake Rugby Club (BLRC), Burnaby, Canada
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Kinesiology, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), Ontario
- Member of Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- Member of British Columbia Chiropractic Association (BCCA)
- Member of British Columbia College of Chiropractors (BCCC)
One more thing about me: I am an avid golfer, a softball player, and a dancer.
827 Hamilton St. , Vancouver, Canada
Dr. Crysta Serne, DC
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Crysta Serne, DC, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.