- more than 12 years
- 2013 AC Camargo Cancer Center
- Dr. Benigno and his team assist patients in the city of São Paulo, Brazil, at hospitals that fill international standards of health care ( Hospital Sírio Libanês; Hospital Oswaldo Cruz and AC Camargo Cancer Center) and is actively involved in research and surgical training of young urologists.
- 2005: MD: Brazilian Federal University of Pará State
- 2006 Military duty as Medical Lieutenant in Brazilian Army
- 2007-2010 Residency training in Advanced General Surgery - Medical School of Jundiaí, São Paulo - Brazil
- 2011 International Interchange Residency Training Program at Denver Health Hospital, University of Colorado, Denver - CO
- 2010-2012 Residency in Urology - Institute of Urology and Nephrology of São José do Rio Preto, São Paulo - Brazil
- 2013 Fellowship training in Uro-oncology and Minimally Invasive Surgery, at AC Camargo Cancer Center, São Paulo - Brazil.
- 2016 Master degree in Oncology at Antonio Prudente Foundation, São Paulo - Brazil.
- 2015 Reviewer of International Brazilian Journal of Urology.
Board certifications / Medical licenses
- 2012 Urology Board Certification with the Brazillian Urological Association.
- 2014 International Board Certification in Robotic Surgery - Intuitive Co
One more thing about me: Since 2013, Dr. Benigno is a staff member of one of the most prestigious hospitals specialized in cancer treatment in Latin America - AC Camargo Cancer Center. He's also a permanent member of Department of National Residency Certification Program of Brazilian Urological Association and a Board Certified Urologist.
Indianapolis Avenue 394, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Frei Caneca 558, Unit 1201 , Sao Paulo, Brazil
Dr. Bruno Benigno
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Bruno Benigno , but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.