- more than 26 years
- 1994-2002, Clinical Instructor, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- 1995-1996, Instructor, Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Otolaryngology and Human Communication, Milwaukee WI U.S.A.
- 2007, Visiting Professor, Stanford School Of Medicine, Department of Otolaryngology HNS. (Dan Feldman, M.D Scholarship), U.S.A.
- 2009 - current, Senior Lecturer, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology, Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
- 1995 - 1996, Clinical Fellow (PG-6), Pediatric Otolaryngology, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. Medical College of Wisconsin. Department of Otolaryngology and Human Communication.
- 1999 - Current Director, Pediatric Otolaryngology Unit, Dept. Of Otolaryngology –HNS,Tel-Aviv Medical Center, “Dana” Children’s Hospital, Tel-Aviv, Israel
- MD degree, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- 1989 Israeli Medical Association
- 1997 Israeli Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- 1997 American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- 2004 American Bronchoesophageal Association
- 2003-current secretary : Israeli Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
One more thing about me: At the present time, Dr. Ari Derowe is the head of pediatric otolaryngology department at Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center Dana-Dwek Children’s Hospital
David Hamelech 1, Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel
Dr. Ari Derowe
There are no reviews yet for Dr. Ari Derowe, but you can be sure to be in good hands. TraveDoc hand-picks all its partners in order to guarantee high quality medical service.